All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCelebrate the colors of children and the colors of love--t black or white or yellow or red, but roaring brown, whispering gold, tinkling pink, and more. Full color.
- Author BiographySheila Hamanaka is an award-winning fine artist whose work has also appeared in Scholastic magazines as well as in Permanent Connections by Sue Ellen Bridgers and Barbara Campbell's Taking Care of Yoki. Ms. Hamanaka lives in Tappan, New York.
- Author(s)Sheila Hamanaka
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication23/11/2000
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Series TitleMulberry Books
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight156 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)Sheila Hamanaka
- Edition StatementNew edition
- Reading AgeUnder 6
- Interest AgeFrom 4
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $126.99Trending at AU $162.41
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $29.93
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $54.05
- AU $35.08Trending at AU $47.51
- AU $28.94Trending at AU $29.39
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.23
- AU $9.88Trending at AU $10.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.