All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAs soon as the financial crisis erupted, the finger-pointing began. Should the blame fall on greedy traders, lazy regulators, or clueless home buyers? According to Bethany McLean, author of the bestselling Enron book The Smartest Guys in the Room, and Joe Nocera, the star New York Times columnist, the real answer is all of the above. Many devils helped bring hell to the ecomy. Yet despite all the analysis of the crash, one has put all the pieces together and named those responsible. Until w.
- Author BiographyBethany McLean is a writer for Vanity Fair and the co-author of The Smartest Guys in the Room. She was previously editor-at-large of Fortune, and spent three years working at Goldman Sachs. She lives in Chicago. Joe Nocera is business columnist for the New York Times. He has won three Gerald Loeb awards for excellence in business journalism and was a finalist for a Pulitzer Prize in 2006. He lives in New York.
- Author(s)Bethany McLean,Joe Nocera
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication07/07/2011
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight311 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine26 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.36Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.12Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.09Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.48Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.66Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.