All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.39
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $70.86
- AU $11.33Trending at AU $13.32
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $9.96Trending at AU $14.36
- AU $24.31Trending at AU $28.16
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.43
About this product
- DescriptionAll the Frogs collects together the poems John Mole has written for children since the publication of This is the Blackbird which was shortlisted for the CLPE Award. As in his previous collections, he conveys the mystery, humour and sometimes pain to be experienced in everyday situations, and relishes the free play of rhythm and rhyme. Several of the poems here call out to be read aloud while others are more suited to quiet moments of thought. John Mole writes for children in the playground and for the solitary child in his or her private space. Charles Causley described an earlier collection as 'the work of a true poet' and the same can surely be said of All the Frogs .
- Author BiographyJohn Mole (b. 1941) taught for many years in this country and the USA before becoming a freelance writer and occasional jazz musician. As a poet for children he continues to give readings and run workshops in schools and libraries, and his work is represented in many anthologies. Reviewing his work in the Times Educational Supplement, Gillian Clarke wrote: 'He's one of the best, and already has many fans.'
- Author(s)John Mole
- PublisherSalt Publishing
- Date of Publication15/06/2010
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2010
- ImprintSalt Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight120 g
- Width110 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Illustrator(s)Mary Norman
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
- Reading AgeFrom 9 To 11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.