Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $96.38Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $14.20
About this product
- DescriptionSometimes your last nerve is the strongest link to forever. Amy Dover's dream to become a professional horse trainer hasn't come without a price. Career pressure, combined with a difficult marriage to an oppressive husband, has sucked away every last bit of joy the horses used to bring her. At her husband's untimely death, she packs her truck, heads over the Cascade Mountains, and takes a job as a farmhand. Yet even in the presence of the creatures she loves the most, her emotional wounds are too deep and wide to recapture what she's lost. Dustin King senses there's something off about his new farmhand. She's undeniably attractive, but for someone who kws her way around a barn, she's unnervingly indifferent toward horses. Especially the pair of Tennessee Walkers he's just rescued. Instinct tells him that matter how hard she tries t to care, the horses and the woman need each other. As Amy and Dustin bond with the traumatized horses, something unexpected happens. The sparks between them ignite into a night of stormy passion. As Amy's soul comes back to life, though, she feels the pull to return to her old life. She just hadn't planned on having someone to leave behind. Warning: Contains two people who set the sheets on fire every chance they get...well, except when they don't get anywhere near a bed. Which is more often than t, because, hey, when you want it, you want it. Book also contains a lot of lost souls, four-legged and two-legged alike, who made the author cry a few times, and seriously, she doesn't do that. Like, ever. You've been warned.
- Author BiographyLauren Gallagher is an abnormal romance writer who has spent the last three years on Okinawa, but is being sent to Omaha, Nebraska for the next three. Skeptics say this is actually a strategic move to get closer to her arch nemesis, M/M erotic romance author L. A. Witt. Lauren loves to hear from readers and can be contacted at email@example.com.
- Author(s)Lauren Gallagher
- PublisherSamhain Publishing Ltd
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationStow
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSamhain Publishing Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight381 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.