Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $5.00+ AU $9.40 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by uniquestuff111
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA BRW article once named Allan Fels, former high-profile head of the ACCC, the third-most important man in Australia (behind John Howard and Peter Costello). The big end of town hated him, he was the man-in-the-street's hero who kept industry competitive and as a consequence, prices lower. But who is Allan Fels? Why did this unprepossessing man capture the media and public's attention. In his fascinating book, Fred Brenchley deftly weaves the compelling inside story of the forces that cut short Allan Fels? career as Australia?s competition czar. Winner of the inaugural Blake Dawson Waldron Prize for Business Literature.
- Author(s)Fred Brenchley
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Australia Ltd
- Date of Publication28/07/2003
- SubjectBiography: General
- Place of PublicationMilton, QLD
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintTitles Supplied by John Wiley & Sons Australia
- Content Noteillustrations, portraits
- Weight540 g
- Width156 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.29
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.