All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBased on the 1903 edition, this attractive, newly typeset reprint of the classic work in Latin Grammar has some updating of the material on meter. The key system widely used to reference grammar in numerous Latin texts has been retained. Available also in hardcover.
- Author BiographyAnne Mahoney is Lecturer in Classics at Tufts University and holds a Ph.D. from Boston University. She has published articles and reviews on Greek poetry, particularly drama; and on Latin poetry, from Saturnians to the nineteenth century. She also has overseen the revision of Allen and Greenough's New Latin Grammar for Focus Publishing and updated the metrical material in that key reference work.
- Author(s)J.B. Greenough,J.H. Allen
- PublisherFocus Publishing/R Pullins & Co
- Date of Publication01/01/2001
- LanguageEnglish & Latin
- SubjectLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Place of PublicationMA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFocus Publishing/R Pullins & Co
- Weight866 g
- Width22 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Edited byAnne Mahoney
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $30.83Trending at AU $34.85
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.52
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.