Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.74Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- Author(s)E. Rajka,Sandor Korossy
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication02/01/1977
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleImmunological Aspects of Allergy and Allergic Diseases
- Series Part/Volume Number8
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight734 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Table Of Contentsof Volume 8.- 71 Allergic reactions in acute bacterial and viral infectious diseases and active immunization procedures.- 72 Allergy and immunity in tuberculosis.- 73 Immunoallergologic aspects of syphilis.- 74 Allergy and immunity in leprosy.- 75 Mycotic allergy.- 76 Immunoallergologic aspects of gonorrhoea.- 77 Immunoallergologic aspects of chancroid.- 78 Immunoallergologic aspects of lymphogranuloma venereum.- 79 Immunoallergic manifestations of human protozoan and helminth diseases.- 80 Insects, mites and other venomous arthropods causing allergic or immunologic reactions in man.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.