All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $59.37
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.71
- AU $30.26Trending at AU $32.66
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.92
About this product
- DescriptionImagine that the very food you eat and the beautiful carpet on your floors start to make you feel violently ill. Your contact lenses cause your eyes to burn and water uncontrollably. Trace amounts of mold on other people's clothing cause you to become unable to hold a thought or get it from your brain to your mouth during an everyday conversation. The life you once knew is gone and you have become a prisoner of unexplainable and severe allergies and sensitivities. In this new life you can longer shop or visit friends in their homes because there are too many chemicals and fragrances there. You become plagued by one mystery infection after ather and doctor or specialist seems to be able to give you any explanation of what's causing your terrifying symptoms. Depression sets in and becomes your constant companion as you try to cope with the stress of being sick and of struggling to live within your newfound limitations. Allergic to Life: My Battle for Survival, Courage and Hope is the story of one woman's journey through a battle to reclaim her life and overcome depression caused by an exposure to toxic mold in her workplace.
- Author(s)Kathryn Chastain Treat
- Date of Publication22/08/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight590 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.