Allergy-Friendly Food for Families: 120 Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Nut-Free, Egg-Free, and Soy-Free Recipes Everyone Will Enjoy by Editors of Kiwi Magazine (Paperback / softback)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $41.14+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $19.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.06
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.78
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.44
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.49
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.41
- AU $30.84Trending at AU $33.28
About this product
- DescriptionFeeding a family with food allergies doesn t have to be boring or tasteless. Kiwi, the premier magazine about raising families the natural and organic way, presents 120 great recipes to keep your family happy, healthy and sane. Allergy-Friendly Food for Families is the most trustworthy, comprehensive, practical, and kid-friendly collection of recipes that exists for the important and growing audience of allergy-aware families. Unlike other allergy cookbooks, this book covers t one or two allergens, but the five most common allergens in kids: wheat, dairy, eggs, nuts, and soy. Each of the 120 recipes is free of at least three of these allergens; most are free of all five. When parents are desperate for ideas for what to make for dinner (or lunch, or snack time), they want recipes from someone they trust, for food that tastes good, that doesn't require a lot of fancy ingredients, and that the whole family can eat. Allergy-Friendly Food for Families is the ultimate resource. From the three crucial mealtimes (breakfast, lunch, dinner) to the fun foods families can't live without (desserts, snacks, parties), parents are completely covered. Perhaps most importantly, all of these recipes are simple for parents to make. Recipes such as Carrot Cake Breakfast Cookies, Pear Yogurt Dunkers, Good-for-you Nachos, Polenta Mini Pizzas, Giant Cookie Cake, Veggie Bite Soup, and Cool Zucchini Noodles will make kids forget they have allergies. Parents will love the additional informational sections on spotting food allergies, stocking an allergy-free pantry, deciphering labels, and other frequently asked questions. Food should be delicious; family time should be fun. This book reflects those values.
- Author BiographyKiwi is the premier magazine (first published in 2007) about raising families the natural and organic way. Published bimonthly, Kiwi has 250,000 subscribers. The magazine supports and encourages parents to make green, healthy choices when it comes to food, home life, and more. It helps families balance their green ideals with their busy lives and schedules, and helps parents raise their children the healthiest way possible. Kiwi introduces families to the latest in natural and organic living showing how to practice this lifestyle on an everyday basis. Marygrace Taylor, Kiwi 's staff writer and recipe developer, created the majority of these family-friendly recipes right in her home kitchen in Austin, Texas.
- Author(s)Editors of Kiwi Magazine
- PublisherAndrews McMeel Publishing
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationKansas City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAndrews McMeel Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight789 g
- Width204 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.