All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA timely and practical guide that helps senior managers design successful strategic partnerships <p>Strategic alliances are increasingly common among modern corporations and a hot topic in today's business schools. Alliance is a sophisticated guide to crafting successful partnerships, offering a combination of carefully designed checklists, up-to-date examples and scenarios from around the world, and the tools needed to ensure that all elements of an alliance are taken into account and fully assessed. Most managers don't have the experience or kwledge to create a functional alliance governance structure. This book fills that kwledge gap with a clear description of the proper implementation process. * Ideal for business leaders engaged in building a corporate alliance and business school students * Covers all of the available alliance structure, describes the building blocks of alliance design, and defines an effective process for managers constructing alliances * Written by a leading expert on the subject who is a member of the Board of Directors of the Association of Strategic Alliance Professionals <p>As the popularity and frequency of corporate strategic alliances grows, Alliance gives business leaders the insight and practical advice they need to ensure their partnerships benefit all parties.
- Author Biography<p>Ard-Pieter de Man is Professor of Knowledge Networks and Innovation at the VU University Amsterdam and Dean of Sioo, centre for organisation design and change. A leading alliance thinker, he was the first European to be elected to the Board of Directors of the Association of Strategic Alliance Professionals. The author has been working as a consultant in this area for 15 years as well as teaching and writing in the academic field.
- Author(s)Ard-Pieter de Man
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication06/01/2014
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations (black and white)
- Weight504 g
- Width153 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $56.35Trending at AU $60.64
- AU $19.08Trending at AU $26.10
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.87Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $47.17Trending at AU $59.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.