All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFilled with 1:72-scale drawings of armored vehicles from the U.S., Britain, Canada, and Russia, including:* M4 Sherman medium tank (U.S.)* T1E3 Aunt Jemima mine exploder (U.S.)* M18 Hellcat tank destroyer (U.S.)* Mk VI Crusader cruiser tank (Britain)* Crocodile flamethrower (Britain)* Ram I cruiser tank (Canada) * T-34 medium tank (Russia) * SU-100 tank destroyer (Russia)* And dozens more ...
- Author BiographyGeorge Bradford is a technical artist and military historian who has been creating detailed drawings of armored fighting vehicles for more than thirty years.
- Author(s)George Bradford
- PublisherStackpole Books
- Date of Publication04/08/2009
- SubjectMilitary History
- Series TitleWorld War II AFV Plans
- Place of PublicationMechanicsburg
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStackpole Books
- Content Note80 black & white illustrations
- Weight25 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.68
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $98.73
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $37.91
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.33
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.03
- AU $25.08Trending at AU $33.69
- AU $19.84Trending at AU $28.46
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.