All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.23
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.11
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.05
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.87
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.29
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.89
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.02
About this product
- DescriptionSince the original publication of Allogeneic Stem Cell Transplantation: Clinical Research and Practice, Allogeneic hematopoietic stem cell transplantation (HSC) has undergone several fast-paced changes. In this second edition, the editors have focused on topics relevant to evolving kwledge in the field in order to better guide clinicians in decision-making and management of their patients, as well as help lead laboratory investigators in new directions emanating from clinical observations. Some of the most respected clinicians and scientists in this discipline have responded to the recent advances in the field by providing state-of-the-art discussions addressing these topics in the second edition. The text covers the scope of human gemic variation, the methods of HLA typing and interpretation of high-resolution HLA results. Comprehensive and up-to-date, Allogeneic Stem Cell Transplantation: Clinical Research and Practice, Second Edition offers concise advice on today's best clinical practice and will be of significant benefit to all clinicians and researchers in allogeneic HSC transplantation.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication01/05/2008
- SubjectSurgery: Professional
- Series TitleContemporary Hematology
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note137 black & white tables, biography
- Weight2041 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine46 mm
- Edited byHillard M. Lazarus,Mary J. Laughlin
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2010
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.