All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.05
- AU $74.54Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $22.12Trending at AU $22.83
- AU $35.52Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $17.64Trending at AU $22.87
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.49
About this product
- DescriptionFor this updated edition of All's Well, Alexander Leggatt has written a wholly new Introduction to one of Shakespeare's most puzzling, ambiguous and demanding plays. Leggatt's interest in performance informs his introduction and his account of the instability of the main characters. He offers a full, illustrated and thoughtful account of the play's critical and theatrical fortunes to the end of the twentieth century, and of our experience as an audience of seeing and hearing it performed. An updated reading list completes the edition.
- Author(s)William Shakespeare
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication25/09/2003
- SubjectDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Series TitleThe New Cambridge Shakespeare
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note11 b/w illus.
- Weight403 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byRussell A. Fraser
- Introduction byAlexander Leggatt
- Edition StatementUpdated edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.