All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.29
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.34
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the BBC Antiques Roadshow specialist and author who brought you The Antiques Magpie comes the first annual almanac keeping you bang up to date with the vibrant, pacey and often amusingly idiosyncratic global art and antiques market. Find out: * How much the wedding ring of Lee Harvey Oswald sold for * What the world's most expensive printed book cost per word * Which First World War artefacts have enthused collectors amid the centenary commemorations ...and much more Written with Marc's trademark blend of kwledge, enthusiasm, irreverence and wit, Allum's Antiques Almanac 2015 provides a unique insight into a boundless world fuelled by history, avarice and passion, making it a must-read for the inherent collector in all of us.
- Author BiographyMarc Allum is a freelance art and antiques writer, broadcaster, consultant and lecturer based in Wiltshire. He has been a miscellaneous specialist on the BBC's Antiques Roadshow since 1998. He writes regularly for magazines, has contributed to numerous books and is the author of The Antiques Magpie (Icon, 2013).
- Author(s)Marc Allum
- PublisherIcon Books Ltd
- Date of Publication06/11/2014
- SubjectAntiques & Collectables
- Place of PublicationDuxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintIcon Books Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight499 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine33 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.