All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $73.63
- AU $86.86Trending at AU $95.16
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.93
- AU $11.66Trending at AU $16.47
- AU $14.54Trending at AU $15.57
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.76
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $24.28
About this product
- DescriptionWhen a buttoned-up professor and her unbuttoned daughter fall for the same irresistible man, a delightful, subversive comedy begins. . . . Life isn t easy for single mother Ally Hughes. Teaching at Brown, her class load is huge and her boss is a menace. At home, she contends with a critical mother, a falling-down house, and a daughter who never misses a beat. Between taking care of the people she loves, teaching full time, and making ends meet, Ally doesn't have time for a man. She doesn t date. She s t into flings. But then she meets Jake, an eager student, young in years but old in soul, who challenges his favorite professor to open up her life, and her heart, to love. It doesn't work. In fact, his urging backfires. Ten years later, Ally's still single. Jake reappears and surprises her in a brand-new role: He's dating Ally's w-grown daughter. In this hilarious, heartrending tale, Ally is finally forced to concede (t only to herself) that an independent, liberated woman can still make room in her life for love.
- Author BiographyJules Moulinhas a master s degree in journalism from Columbia University. She spent her twenties writing the Golden Globe and Emmy Award winning series Party of FiveandThe West Wing.She left Hollywood to be a full-time mom and splits her time between New York City and Pasadena, California. This is her first novel.
- Author(s)Jules Moulin
- PublisherDutton Books
- Date of Publication25/08/2015
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDutton Books
- Out-of-print date27/04/2017
- Weight408 g
- Width145 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.