Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.83
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.92
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $46.99
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.40
About this product
- DescriptionWhat if you weren't famous, but people treated you as if you were? That was the life of Caroline Paul, who looked just like a celebrity - her own identical twin. Alexandra Paul was always a well kwn actress, but her celebrity reached its height during the years she was on the most watched show on earth, ever: Baywatch. And with her fame came her twin's fame - sort of. Mistaken for a face that looked much like her own, Caroline finds herself treated like a queen, followed by fans, and harried for autographs. With humor and insight, Paul explores what it's like to be an identical twin, and looks at the strange world of fame from the wry perspective of an ordinary person.
- Author(s)Caroline Paul
- Date of Publication09/11/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight32 g
- Width102 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.