All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.21
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.51
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.46
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $57.00
About this product
- DescriptionDespite hundreds of Instagram friends and thousands of text messages, why do students feel so alone? It's a sad irony that today's students have never been more connected--and have never felt more isolated. Andy Braner believes the answer lies in showing students how to build real and lasting community that's centered on God's love and grace. An important and essential read for parents and modern youth workers, Alone helps you learn how leading healthy students begins with a solid understanding of gospel community and mission.
- Author BiographyAndy Braner is an ordained youth minister and former president of Kanakuk Colorado. Currently, he is the president of KIVU, a ministry that teaches Christian worldview principles to teens and college students in the context of outdoor adventures. Each year, Andy speaks to more than 80,000 teens and college students all over the world. His message centers around training global leaders to love God and others.
- Author(s)Andy Braner
- PublisherNavPress Publishing Group
- Date of Publication15/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Series TitleTh1nk
- Place of PublicationColorado Springs
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNavPress Publishing Group
- Weight204 g
- Width140 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.