All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $89.29Trending at AU $102.55
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $49.72Trending at AU $53.97
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.87
- AU $10.00Trending at AU $11.94
- AU $7.38Trending at AU $10.69
- AU $8.88Trending at AU $12.41
About this product
- DescriptionThese colourful books teach the basic letters and sounds of the alphabet. There are 49 books in total. The first 26 books cover the each of the letters of the alphabet, an additional 23 books cover additional common letters and sounds met in the phonics programme Letters and Sounds. The books use real life photographs and attractive images to help children learn; letter sounds, upper and lower case letters, consonant digraphs, more complex graphemes, alternative pronunciations and alternative spellings, word and picture association, sound association, practising writing lower case letters.
- Author BiographyStephen Rickard is a writer and publisher, and has written and developed many award-winning books and software titles. He specialises in books that develop reading skills and an enthusiasm for reading in reluctant and struggling readers.
- Author(s)Stephen Rickard
- PublisherRansom Publishing
- Date of Publication05/08/2015
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleAlpha Stars
- Place of PublicationWatlington
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRansom Publishing
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.