All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.11
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $102.82
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $84.79
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.69
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $47.88
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $83.60
About this product
- DescriptionAlphabet of Classical Dance sets out in detail the classes taught in their first three years of study to students at the U.S.S.R's main school of classical ballet, the Vagava Choreographic School in Leningrad. Many of the greatest dancers of our time are products of the School - Ulava, Makarova, Baryshnikov, Nureyev - to name but a few, and teachers and their students will find invaluable this detailed exposition of the teaching methods of one of the world's great ballet schools.
- Author BiographyNadezhda Bazarova graduated from Agrippina Vaganova's class at the Leningrad School in 1923. She danced for 30 years with the Kirov Ballet, and has since taught regularly at the school. Varvara Mey graduated from Vaganova's class in 1929. She too danced for many years with the Kirov Ballet, and has taught for over 30 years at the Vaganova School.
- Author(s)Nadezhda Bazarova,Varvara Mey
- PublisherDance Books Ltd
- Date of Publication29/02/1996
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationHampshire
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDance Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight312 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Translated byS. Andre
- Volume editorRichard Glasstone
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.