Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $20.18+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.73Trending at AU $24.65
- AU $125.98Trending at AU $129.66
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $182.52
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $25.64Trending at AU $28.83
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $13.55
- AU $69.99Trending at AU $90.43
About this product
- DescriptionA is for ark. But did you kw that if you turn an A upside down and round the point out a little, it becomes an ark? <p>B is for balloon. But did you kw that if you blow it up really big, the hole in the middle floats away like a balloon? <p>In this wonderfully creative alphabet book, letters are pulled, twisted, reversed, and curled until they become part of what they represent. F becomes a fish, and Y becomes a yak! <p>Young readers will be fascinated with the way the letters evolve into the final creation. They'll never look at the alphabet the same way again.
- Author(s)Suse MacDonald
- PublisherPrentice Hall (a Pearson Education company)
- Date of Publication01/09/1987
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMacmillan USA
- Out-of-print date08/11/2009
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight597 g
- Width220 mm
- Height290 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.