All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAdding names and dates to a Swedish weave or huck embroidery piece creates a unique one-of-a-kind item that is sure to be cherished for years to come. You will love personalising your projects with this wonderful book filled with a variety of alphabet and numeral styles. Whether you are just beginning or have been stitching for years, you will find this book filled to be in invaluable resource for customising your han-stitched piece for yourself or to give as a gift. There are 11 unique and fun projects in this book plus numerous border patterns that can be used to embellish any number of pieces.
- Author BiographyKatherine Kennedy became enamoured with Swedish weave many years ago but couldn't find patterns for this new found needlework. Making her own designs was just the natural thing to do. Within just a short time, she was selling her items at shows and in local Scandinavian shops and started teaching. She now has a full line of chartpacks and kits that are distributed world wide. Katherine's inspiration for designs comes mostly from her head, but she really has been inspired by some of the old pattern books from the 30's & 40's that she was able to find. She lives in Minnesota with her husband Mark, and they have 6 children and 3 grandchildren.
- Author(s)Katherine Kennedy
- PublisherAnnie's Attic
- Date of Publication24/07/2016
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationBerne
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAnnie's Attic
- Content Note90 colour illustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width216 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $94.99Trending at AU $106.80
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.51
- AU $104.90Trending at AU $118.13
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.21
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $106.06
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.