All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $63.88Trending at AU $65.52
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.76
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $31.90
- AU $69.99Trending at AU $86.08
- AU $41.91Trending at AU $47.63
- AU $22.67Trending at AU $25.33
- AU $29.00Trending at AU $31.95
About this product
- DescriptionH gets top billing but a stubborn B has something scary to say as the inside-out alphabet gives a howl-arious Halloween performance. Ack! It s time for the show, and A isn t ready. But then again, Halloween can only start with one letter, matter how the A-B-Cs rmally go! The misbehaving alphabet is back, and there s telling who will take the stage next. Z for zombie? P for pirate? Will X think of something good in time? Neon-bright, comically detailed illustrations show a cacophony of costumed letters, each with a mind and personality all its own. Along the bottom, tiny pumpkins arrange the players in proper order, making this alphabet story letter-perfect for Halloween.
- Author BiographyAlethea Kontis is the author of ALPHAOOPS: THE DAY Z WENT FIRST, her first children s book. She lives in Murfreesboro, Tennessee. Bob Kolar is the illustrator of the first AlphaOops book and the author-illustrator of BIG KICKS. He lives in Lee s Summit, Missouri.
- Author(s)Alethea Kontis
- PublisherCandlewick Press (MA)
- Date of Publication09/08/2011
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCandlewick Press (MA)
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width189 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Illustrator(s)Bob Kolar
- Format DetailsPicture book,Unsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.