All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLearn letters the prehistoric way, from allosaurus to zuniceratops in this dimite board book! This series of shaped, oversized disaur concept board books are a must-have for any di lover's library. Little paleontologists will delight in learning the name of one disaur for every letter of the alphabet.
- Author BiographyMegan E. Bryant is a former children's book editor who has written more than 100 storybooks, chapter books and board books. Luciana Navarro Powell has been a professional illustrator for about 14 years and her clients include Scholastic, Hasbro Toys, National Geographic School Publishing and Random House.
- Author(s)Megan E. Bryant Powell
- PublisherChronicle Books
- Date of Publication01/08/2012
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChronicle Books
- Out-of-print date09/12/2015
- Content Notechiefly col. Illustrations
- Weight336 g
- Width279 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $16.53
- AU $11.09Trending at AU $15.10
- AU $49.72Trending at AU $53.27
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $5.95Trending at AU $6.01
- AU $8.43Trending at AU $10.68
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $12.40
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.