All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $28.85Trending at AU $29.75
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $71.53
- AU $23.72Trending at AU $26.79
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.72
- AU $47.16Trending at AU $53.63
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.09
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $45.33
About this product
- DescriptionLearn letters the prehistoric way, from allosaurus to zuniceratops in this dimite board book! This series of shaped, oversized disaur concept board books are a must-have for any di lover's library. Little paleontologists will delight in learning the name of one disaur for every letter of the alphabet.
- Author BiographyMegan E. Bryant is a former children's book editor who has written more than 100 storybooks, chapter books and board books. Luciana Navarro Powell has been a professional illustrator for about 14 years and her clients include Scholastic, Hasbro Toys, National Geographic School Publishing and Random House.
- Author(s)Megan E. Bryant Powell
- PublisherChronicle Books
- Date of Publication01/08/2012
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChronicle Books
- Out-of-print date09/12/2015
- Content Notechiefly col. Illustrations
- Weight336 g
- Width279 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.