All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAlphonso Wetmore wanted adventure. He lost his arm in battle in the War of 1812, but he did t give up. He stayed in the army and joined an expedition down the Missouri River. He traveled to Mexico as a trader on the Santa Fe Trail, and he visited California. Alphonso also wrote stories for newspapers and published a book about Missouri. Alphonso's stories tell about his adventures and about life on the Missouri frontier.
- Author BiographyMary Barile has PhD in theater from University of Missouri, Columbia. She is author ofThe Haunted Boonslick: Ghosts,Ghouls & Monsters of Missouris Heartlandand otherbooks about Missouri history.She lives in Boonville, Missouri.
- Author(s)Mary Barile
- PublisherTruman State University Press
- Date of Publication15/10/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationKirksville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTruman State University Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight314 g
- Width180 mm
- Height260 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $89.29Trending at AU $102.14
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $15.72
- AU $49.72Trending at AU $53.75
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $10.00Trending at AU $11.89
- AU $7.38Trending at AU $10.64
- AU $8.88Trending at AU $12.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.