All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDisorders of the ovary can lead to a wide range of endocrilogic and malignant conditions, many of which are linked with fertility. This comprehensive, yet succinct book presents a multidisciplinary approach to address the major issues in diagsing and managing ovarian disorders. Beginning with the complex functioning of the rmal ovary, the editors address many of the major issues in women's health. New chapters on ovarian cysts, mepause, the aging ovary, early detection and risk assessment of ovarian cancer, screening, stage I ovarian cancer and many other topics have been added to this third edition. Assisted reproductive techniques, diagstic imaging modalities, minimally invasive surgery, and chemotherapy have advanced dramatically and the chapters have been updated accordingly. This well-documented volume has been fully updated with contemporary references and chapters written by current leaders in their field. A must-read for gynecologists, oncologists, obstetricians, pathologists and researchers in human reproductive sciences.
- Author BiographyLiane Deligdisch, MD is Professor of Pathology and Obstetrics-Gynecology and Reproductive Science, The Mount Sinai Medical Center and School of Medicine, New York, NY, USA. Nathan G. Kase, MD is Professor in Obstetrics-Gynecology and Reproductive Sciences, Professor of Endocrinology and Dean Emeritus, The Mount Sinai School of Medicine, New York, NY, USA. Carmel J. Cohen, MD is Professor of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Reproductive Science and Professor of Gynecologic Oncology, Ruttenberg Cancer Center, The Mount Sinai School of Medicine, New York, NY, USA.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication25/07/2013
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note71 b/w illus. 203 colour illus. 84 tables
- Weight1880 g
- Width219 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byCarmel J. Cohen,Liane Deligdisch,Nathan G. Kase
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $20.16Trending at AU $25.71
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $28.45Trending at AU $29.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.