All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $132.35Trending at AU $138.02
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.32
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $36.29
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.53
- AU $30.89Trending at AU $31.55
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.06
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $50.95
About this product
- DescriptionAn introduction to ruff agriculture - a form of agricultural irrigation - this text describes how the use of surface and subsurface water, often overlooked and wasted, enables both small farmers and commercial agriculturists to improve yields and the security of harvest, even in harsh and remote environments. The text introduces the techniques and strategies, as well as the challenges and the potential of the crucial approach, which can contribute so much to reducing land degradation and improving conservation and sustainability.
- Author BiographyChristopher J Burrow is senior lecturer at the School of Social Sciences and International Development, University of Wales, Swansea. He has been adviser and consultant to organizations such as the World Bank and is author of a number of books, including 'Environmental and Social Impact Assessment: An Introduction' and 'Developing the Environment: Problems and Management'.
- Author(s)Christopher J. Barrow
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/03/1999
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEarthscan Ltd
- Content NotePhotographs, figures, tables
- Weight340 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.