All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.05
- AU $74.47Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $22.11Trending at AU $22.83
- AU $35.52Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $17.61Trending at AU $22.87
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.49
About this product
- DescriptionGood old Gutenberg could t have imagined that his revolutionary printing concept which so greatly contributed to dissemination of kwledge and thus today 's wealth, would have been a source of inspiration five hundred years later. Now, it seems intuitive that a simple way to produce a large number of replicates is using a mold to emboss pattern you need, but at the nascale thing is simple: the devil is in the detail. And this book is about the devil . In the following 17 chapters, the authors-all of them well recognized and active actors in this emerging field-describe the state-of-the-art, today 's techlogical bottlenecks and the prospects for micro-contact printing and naimprint lithography. Many results of this book originate from projects funded by the European Com- mission through its Natechlogy Information Devices (NID) initiative. NID was launched with the objective to develop nascale devices for the time when the red- brick scenario of the ITRS roadmap would be reached. It became soon clear however, that there was point to investigate only alternative devices to CMOS, but what was really needed was an integrated approach that took into account more facets of this difficult undertaking. Techlogically speaking , this meant to have a coherent strategy to develop vel devices, nafabrication tools and circuit & system architectures at the same time.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication20/09/2012
- Series TitleNanostructure Science and Technology
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight551 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byClivia M. Sotomayor-Torres
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2003
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.