All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAlternative Photographic Processes teaches techniques, both analog & digital, allowing artists to bring a personal touch through manipulation of a photograph, the negative, and the print. This book stands apart from recent publications on alternative processes by presenting a range of new approaches and methods to achieve popular techniques, as well as providing step-by-step guidance for an array of unique techniques meant to inspire artists working in various mediums. Through detailed guidance, working artist examples, and info about the contemporary use of these processes, this book will provide instruction for students, educators, and artists to expand their creative toolbox.
- Author BiographyBrady Wilks is a working artist, author and educator who is currently residing and exhibiting in the mid-atlantic area. He also leads workshops and teaches college courses in traditional, digital and alternative photographic processes.
- Author(s)Brady Wilks
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication21/07/2015
- Series TitleAlternative Process Photography
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCRC Press
- Content Note116 colour illustrations
- Weight635 g
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $59.39Trending at AU $61.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.