All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $39.95Trending at AU $54.70
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.60
- AU $18.90Trending at AU $23.23
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.31
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $56.23
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.68
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.29
About this product
- DescriptionOver the past 20 years, alternative certification for teachers has emerged as a major avenue of teacher preparation. The proliferation of new pathways has spurred heated debate over how best to recruit, prepare, and support qualified teachers.<i>Alternative Routes to Teaching</i> provides a thorough and dispassionate review of the research evidence on alternative certification. It takes readers beyond the simple dichotomies that have characterized the debate over alternative certification, encourages them to look carefully at the trade-offs implicit in any route into teaching, and suggests ways to marry the proven strengths of both traditional and alternative approaches.
- Author Biography<b>Pam Grossman </b>is a professor of education at Stanford University.<b> Susanna Loeb</b> is an associate professor of education at Stanford University and director of the Institute for Research on Educational Policy and Practice.
- PublisherHarvard Educational Publishing Group
- Date of Publication15/10/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard Educational Publishing Group
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight340 g
- Edited byPam Grossman,Susanna Loeb
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.