All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDr. Steven A. Moore investigates the exemplary cities of Austin, Texas, Curitiba, Brazil, and Frankfurt, Germany to examine how each city has approached and maintained sustainability, and thus stimulated ecomic growth, preserved threatened ecosystems, and improved social equity. These three cities have successfully developed different dispositions toward politics, nature, and techlogy, proving that there is single abstract model or universal checklist but different approaches for different people.
- Author BiographySteven A. Moore is the Bartlett Cocke Professor of Architecture and Planning at the University of Texas at Austin.
- Author(s)Steven A. Moore
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication28/04/2007
- SubjectEnvironment & Ecology: General Interest
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight426 g
- Width153 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.71
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.34
- AU $30.26Trending at AU $32.66
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.92
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.