All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.36Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.17Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.09Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.48Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.57Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.86
About this product
- DescriptionThe question of alternative strategies for ecomic development is the subject of great controversy and intense debate amongst practitioners and academics concerned with ecomic and social progress in the Third World. The core of this book is an analysis of the six most widely adopted strategies of development namely monetarism, the open ecomy, industrialisation, the green revolution or agriculture-led development, redistributive strategies of development and socialist strategies.
- Author BiographyKEITH GRIFFIN is Distinguished Professor of Economics at the University of California, Riverside. He was formerly President of Magdalen College, Oxford. He has served as an adviser and consultant to various governments, international agencies and academic institutions in Asia, Africa and Latin America. He is the author or co-author of over twenty books in development studies, including Studies in Globalization and Economic Transitions.
- Author(s)Keith Griffin
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication30/06/1999
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight444 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.