All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAlthia's Awakening is based on true events in the life of a Montreal fashion model. A spiritually aware girl in a self-centered world, Althia uses her gut instinct and street smarts, along with numerous experiences from her Greek family, to guide her through the darkest pit of self-abuse to the light of universal acceptance. Uncanny clairvoyant talents and a generous heart make her the envy of her friends and coworkers. She is a pioneering woman of the New Age! Althia's Awakening recounts a spiritual awakening that moves through the challenges of sexual desire, drug abuse, family secrets, death, revenge, and mystery. This awakening begins when Althia begins seeing herself as different from her party-going, drug-srting friends; she is faintly aware of energies given off by other people and begins putting this awareness to use. What is this feeling? How does she cope with it and the people around her? Where does it come from? These are the questions she must find answers to.Through it all, Althia falls in love, rediscovers her connection to a universal God, and learns to love herself for who she is. Althia's Awakening is the first volume in a trilogy that weaves together a story within the glamorous and often tragic world of fashion models. It leads readers on a moral and spiritual adventure that will keep them spellbound.
- Author(s)Christina Strigas,Zaharoula Sarakinis
- Date of Publication15/04/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight281 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.12Trending at AU $71.78
- AU $89.64Trending at AU $91.04
- AU $41.00Trending at AU $52.74
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $14.87
- AU $12.29Trending at AU $17.38
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.74
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $24.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.