All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
About this product
- DescriptionThe subject of the book is the design of aluminium alloys structures. The subject is treated from different points of view, like techlogy, theory, codification and applications.Aluminium alloys are successfully employed in the transportation industry;A parallel trend has been observed in the last decades in civil engineering structures, where aluminium alloys compete with steel (long-span roofing, bridges, hydraulic structures, offshore superstructures).This volume collects the lectures of out-standing international experts, who are all involved in the codification activity of Eurocode 9 on Aluminium Structural Design.It illustrates, with particular reference to the fields of transportation and civil engineering, the basic design principles from the material properties and the techlogical aspects of their application, to the evaluation of the resistance of the structural elements (member and plates) under static, dynamic and fatigue loading conditions.
- PublisherSpringer Verlag GmbH
- Date of Publication01/05/2003
- SubjectInventions & Technology: General Interest
- Series TitleCISM International Centre for Mechanical Sciences
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 443
- Place of PublicationVienna
- Country of PublicationAustria
- ImprintSpringer Verlag GmbH
- Content Note348 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight693 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byFederico M. Mazzolani
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.