All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.88
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.15
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.66
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.21
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.08
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.20
- AU $30.32Trending at AU $31.91
About this product
- Description'A thorough and insightful analysis and critique' Graham Cole Professor of Systematic and Biblical Theology, Trinity International University The distinguished American philosopher Alvin Plantinga has had a career-long interest in the defense of Christian belief. This book draws together the contributions of the philosopher Alvin Plantinga to the major contemporary challenges to Christian belief, highlighting in particular his ground-breaking work in epistemology and the problem of evil. Plantinga's theory that both theistic and Christian belief is warrantedly basic is explored and critiqued, and an assessment offered as to the significance of his work for apologetic theory and practice.
- Author BiographyKeith Mascord is a Canadian-born Australian. He has been a teacher, a priest, an academic, a chaplain and a parole officer. He taught philosophy, apologetics and pastoral theology at Moore Theological College in the 1990s, teaching there for a further five years part-time until 2006. In late 2006, he wrote an Open Letter calling for reform in the Anglican Diocese of Sydney, which received widespread support. Mascord is married to Judy. They have five sons and two grandsons. He is interested in philosophy and hermeneutics. He loves to body surf and play touch rugby, and to meet over coffee with family and friends.
- Author(s)Keith Mascord
- PublisherAuthentic Media
- Date of Publication01/11/2005
- SubjectChristian Theology
- Series TitlePaternoster Biblical & Theological Monographs
- Place of PublicationCarlisle
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSend The Light
- Weight395 g
- Width228 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.