All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSandro Vasiliadis, a nurse at the Whidbey Island General Hospital, has died of an apparent heroin overdose. When his grieving mother bends over to kiss her son's corpse at the viewing, she shrieks, That's t Sandro! Convinced that her son must still be alive, Maria Vasiliadis hires Kyra Rachel and Noel Franklin to solve the mystery. With questions of foul play continuing to swirl around the death, the detectives' inquiries lead them deeper into Sandro's life and eventually to a medical clinic that specializes in transgendering. The second in the Islands Investigations International Mystery series, Always Kiss the Corpse takes Kyra and Noel's investigation from the rush of Seattle to the seeming peace of the San Juan Islands in this thrilling page-turner. It's only once the detectives come to understand Sandro in life that they unlock the secret to his death. Also available in hardcover.
- Author BiographySandy Frances Duncan is the author of ten award-winning books for children and adults. Her articles have appeared in numerous literary journals, magazines, and newspapers. Sandy's work of historical fiction, Gold Rush Orphan, was shortlisted for a BC Book Prize. She is co-author of the three other books in the Islands Investigations International series: Never Sleep with a Suspect on Gabriola Island, Always Kiss the Corpse on Whidbey Island, and Never Hug a Mugger on Quadra Island. A National Magazine Award recipient and winner of the Hugh MacLennan Prize for fiction, George Szanto is the author of several books of essays and half a dozen novels, including The Tartarus House on Crab, as well as his recent memoir, Bog Tender: Coming Home to Nature and Memory. A fellow of the Royal Society of Canada, George is also co-author of the Island Investigations International mystery series, which includes Never Sleep with a Suspect on Gabriola Island, Always Kiss the Corpse on Whidbey Island, and Never Hug a Mugger on Quadra Island. Please visit georgeszanto.com.
- Author(s)George Szanto,Sandy Frances Duncan
- PublisherTouchWood Editions
- Date of Publication17/08/2011
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationVictoria, BC
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintTouchWood Editions
- Weight110 g
- Width133 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.37Trending at AU $30.79
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.46
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $22.93
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.05
- AU $13.16Trending at AU $13.71
- AU $27.95Trending at AU $29.44
- AU $12.36Trending at AU $14.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.