All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.54
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.27
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.57
- AU $12.37Trending at AU $13.00
- AU $48.46Trending at AU $49.18
- AU $11.33Trending at AU $13.39
About this product
- DescriptionIn life, we all will experience storms that are out of our control. It is how we react to those storms that will impact others. Collins Dixon is our youngest son and is the inspiration to share this book. When Collins was 11 years old we found out that he had a rare brain tumor for a child. Collins t only relied solely on the Lord during this time but showed us all how to live with joy during a storm. He said that God must have chosen him for this journey. Because of Collins' strength and faith, we all lived like he wasn't dying.
- Author(s)Robin Dixon
- PublisherYawn's Books & More, Inc.
- Date of Publication27/04/2016
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYawn's Books & More, Inc.
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight285 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Illustrator(s)Debbie Byrd
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.