Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
About this product
- DescriptionOriginal and simplified version of what is w Lemonade to Gold. Larger print, perfect for young readers and anyone wanting to receive their copy and begin designing their path within the hour! Workbook pages included to help you design your plan as you read. If you've asked yourself the following questions, this book is for you. Where do I start? How do I kw I'm on the right path? What if others don't support me? How do I kw I'm making the right decision? How do I overcome all the obstacles that are holding me back? Included in this book are three valuable tools that can help you accomplish your goals, solve problems and make decisions. These methods will give you a solid foundation to begin your journey. Follow your dreams and never give up. You can accomplish many things as long as you follow your passion, are willing to work hard, and pray for guidance. Congratulations on taking this first step!
- Author BiographyJudy has worked in the dental field for over 4 decades and is now working as an independent consultant to help others realize their true potential and reach their goals. Judy's primary focus is centered toward dental practice management; business and clinical coaching. Her expertise includes her experience working as a dental assistant, lab technician, registered dental hygienist and dental consultant for an international dental management company as well as Indian Health Service facilities. Her experience also includes speaking engagements for small and large dental groups and non-profit organizations. Judy's experience working in a dental office allows her to have a clear understanding of the dynamics and inner workings of a dental practice. Her coaching expertise addresses all aspects of the clinical and business systems related to the dental practice as well as communication skills, team building and leadership training. She has built an outstanding reputation as a consultant through her unique hands-on style of coaching as well as her dedication to working closely with the doctors, clinical team and administration to improve their lives professionally, financially and personally. Judy is owner of Judy Risner Consulting, Inc. and resides with her family in Oklahoma.
- Author(s)Judy L Risner
- PublisherJudy Risner Consulting, LLC
- Date of Publication24/10/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJudy Risner Consulting, LLC
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight132 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statementlarge type edition
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.