Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $27.74Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAlways a Hero is the story of army wife, Kate McNicholls, and her life living with a soldier. It describes the dramatic effect his deployment to Afghanistan had on their relationship. Andy McNicholls changes from the loving husband and proud soldier that Kate married to a wife-beater and womaniser. It shows the grim realities of living with someone suffering from Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD). This story deals with other side of military life: what it's like to be left alone for months at a time and Kate's experience of being an unimportant person to the military leaders. Her story shows how partners of soldiers are really treated by the military - and how she fought back.
- Author(s)Catrienne McGuire
- PublisherPegasus Elliot Mackenzie Publishers
- Date of Publication27/11/2014
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintVanguard Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight222 g
- Width130 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine11 mm
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $73.25
- AU $84.17Trending at AU $91.13
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.49
- AU $12.76Trending at AU $13.85
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.67
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $12.58Trending at AU $14.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.