All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $88.03
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $20.47Trending at AU $21.08
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
- AU $30.45Trending at AU $51.44
About this product
- DescriptionAlzheimer's disease (AD) is the third leading cause of naccidental death in America. Today, 5 million Americans struggle with AD at a cost of $215 billion. It is estimated that by 2050, the number of people with AD will increase to 13.5 million at a cost of $1.1 trillion. Medicare and Medicaid are t in a position to finance this looming disaster. This book introduces two invative financial products designed to help fund this medical crisis. It offers ideas about tax reform to help assist caregivers in meeting personal financial costs that up to w are leaving many families financially insolvent.
- Author(s)Budd J Hallberg
- Date of Publication09/12/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight122 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.