CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.13Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.42
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $97.89
About this product
- DescriptionAm I Depressed Or Am I Bipolar? is a fascinating look into the human mind that unveils the mystery behind one of the most common and disabling illnesses of our time--depression. Beginning with a discussion of brain structure and function, Dr. Michael Binder combines neurology, psychiatry, and spirituality with nearly twenty years of clinical experience to discuss the functional relationship between the mind, the body, and the spirit. From this framework, he defines the anatomy of the human mind and explains the mechanisms by which symptoms of depression arise and manifest themselves emotionally, psychologically, and physically. Then, in a cutting-edge approach to im-proving the accuracy of diagsis and treatment of mood disorders, Dr. Binder educates the patient about the different forms that clinical depression can take, thus giving the patient the tools to understand his own illness and present his symptoms in a way that will help lead his physician to the right diagsis. In the same vein, he discusses new treatment options that are currently available, using an autobiographical case history and twelve clinical case vignettes to outline the principles behind diagsis and treatment of this common but serious and often misunderstood illness.
- Author(s)Michael R Binder
- PublisherMichael R. Binder, M.D.
- Date of Publication19/08/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMichael R. Binder, M.D.
- Weight163 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.