All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $59.39Trending at AU $61.38
About this product
- DescriptionFor those curious to find out whether or t they're musical, this entertaining book will help in determining their musical quotient. Through listening to a variety of musical tunes on the enclosed CD and answering a series of questions on the answer sheets provided, a general estimate of a person's inborn capacity to learn music is revealed. No formal music education is required to fully participate in this program.
- Author BiographyEdwin E. Gordon served as the Carl E. Seashore Professor of Research in Music Education at Temple University. He and his work have been featured on the Today Show and in The New York Times and USA Today . He lives in Columbia, South Carolina.
- Author(s)Edwin E. Gordon
- PublisherGIA Publications
- Date of Publication01/04/2004
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationChicago
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGIA Publications
- Content Noteillus
- Weight172 g
- Width177 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine4 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.