All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $72.43
- AU $86.86Trending at AU $98.06
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $82.56
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.32
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.48
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $11.46Trending at AU $14.15
About this product
- DescriptionAmanda Sw and the Deadly Semester. A mystery which proves that starting one's life over can be deadly. Amanda Sw wanted to be a teacher, but because of family difficulties, she was unable to go to college. She has a strained relationship with her mother and step-father, but adores her grandfather who set her on a path that would change her life forever. After storming off her job because of a sexually harassing boss, she decides to sue him. This leads to an encounter with Bill Jasco, an investigator for the law firm. In order to continue paying her bills, Amanda must find a new job. In following her grandfather's advice, she applied for work in the local school system; she can't believe her good fortune when she's hired as a paraeducator. She would be working with students in Special Education. It was closer to being a teacher than she ever dreamed possible. Her joy is short lived as unexpected consequences of her past brings danger into her life and threatens to destroy the plans she and Bill have for their future. Trouble explodes like a raging prairie fire as Amanda and Bill must deal with an assault on their very lives.
- Author BiographyErrol Wayne Anderson Biography Anderson was born in Texas, but grew up in Kansas. He is a Navy veteran who has lived on both coasts of the United States and has travelled throughout the U.S. and enjoyed trips to Scotland and France. Leaving college to work in the printing industry, he eventually formed his own publishing company. Always interested in writing as a creative outlet, he wrote memoirs, poetry and short stories, but in 1995 he decided to try his hand at writing a novel. The result was Vivid Hues, a series of four books, which he put back on the shelf to be published later. The thrilling story of terrorists who come through our porous borders to destroy our nation from within was published in 2010. Before he published Vivid Hues, he wrote and published The Job Coach. Although its title sounded like a How-to book, it was actually a mystery about Amanda Snow, a beautiful young woman trying to start her life over after a sexual assault at work. He has recently rewritten and republished it as Amanda Snow and the Deadly Semester. Anderson has a new historical novel named Rachel, Lady of Grace. Although still in manuscript form, it's slated to be published in 2012. This is the story about Rachael Donelson's exciting - and sometimes turbulent - life before and after she married Andrew Jackson, who would become our seventh president. Presently, Anderson lives in Kansas with his wife, Sarah.
- Author(s)Errol Wayne Anderson
- Date of Publication03/02/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.