Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.79
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $20.47Trending at AU $21.78
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
- AU $30.45Trending at AU $51.50
About this product
- DescriptionText in Spanish. Containing one page for each day of the year, this collection of inspiring messages speaks to the heart, gently bringing closer the awareness that all are loved, cherished, and worthy of all blessings.
- Author BiographyJohn-Roger DSS is the founder of several educational institutions devoted to the study of spirituality and peace, leads trainings and seminars all over the world, has appeared on many national TV and radio programs, and is the author of What's It Like Being You? and When Are You Coming Home? He lives in Los Angeles.
- Author(s)John Roger
- PublisherMandeville Press
- Date of Publication01/10/2002
- LanguageEnglish & Spanish
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNorwich
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMandeville Press
- Content Noteillus
- Weight231 g
- Width114 mm
- Height139 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.