All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $31.45Trending at AU $32.36
- AU $56.25Trending at AU $57.50
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $168.88
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.40
- AU $12.87Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $51.69
About this product
- DescriptionTed's unquenchable love for her could never be compromised. Lili's unyielding faith believing that he would someday find her was unshakeable. Would they stay the course of everlasting love or did life's twists and turns maim their hearts forever? This romantic odyssey takes us over many miles and many obstacles. Espionage, war, coercion, marriages, family values, politics, and seemingly endless situations plague the two lovers. Amarillo Rose, is a new distinctive style of romantic intrigue. From the first page the hook is set with a fast pace of stratagem, deceit, hor and love's enduring power engrossing to both genders.
- Author BiographyJoss Tallman is an unheard of fifth generation native born Floridian and graduated from Florida State University and from law school in Washington State. Tallman began his career as a law enforcement pilot with a Florida State Police Agency. After serving as a prosecutor with the State Attorney's Office he returned to his first love of flying both commercially and as an FAA Designated Pilot Examiner. Although retired, Joss remains active as a legal aviation consultant and is often a guest speaker at various events. He still holds an FAA Airline Transport Rating and flight instructor certificates. He has been an adjunct professor at Palm Beach State College for over 18 years. Tallman makes his home in south Florida with his little dog Toby. He enjoys fishing, flying his airplane, and, of course, writing.
- Author(s)Joss Tallman
- PublisherAuthors Bridge, a Cyberdiamond, LLC Company
- Date of Publication17/11/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAuthors Bridge, a Cyberdiamond, LLC Company
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight463 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byLaurel L Galvan
- Illustrator(s)Laurel L Galvan
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.