Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.36Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.16Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.09Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.48Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.66Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $38.86
About this product
- DescriptionAmazing Days, 1941-1968 tells the story of a son of the Greatest Generation, a child of everyday heroes. He grew up in the rural heartland of America when life was uncomplicated and was raised by parents hoping for the American Dream for their children. He went to school when country schools were small and personal, married a hometown sweetheart, and went to a university that still seems like family. This is a story experienced by countless young boys coming of age in Middle America in the 1950s. Amazing Days, 1941-1968 is written as a memoir of the first twenty-seven years in the life of Darrel Cheweth, and it reminds us of how times and events can shape one's life in amazing and unexpected ways. The title of this volume, Amazing Days, 1941-1968 comes from an incent observation of his four-year-old grandson Ian about the little things in everyday life-special things that make one appreciate life.
- Author(s)Darrel Chenoweth
- Date of Publication10/12/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight218 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.