All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat's the opposite of big rockets? Small rockets!For fans of the bestselling Amazing Machines series, this is a perfect way for young children to learn all about opposites in a colorful, engaging way, with their favorite machines!
- Author BiographyAnt Parker is known for his distinctive, vibrant work in books such as Charlie Chick. His artwork has been animated for BBC Children's TV and he illustrated the bestselling Amazing Machines picture-book series. His other titles include the pop-up counting book 10 Little Monsters, and an I Am Reading title: JJ Rabbit and the Monster. Ant lives in London.Tony Mitton has been reading and writing since he was 9. He began writing specifically for children around the age of 40 while still working as a primary school and special needs teacher. He now works full-time as a writer and sometimes performs his poems in schools and libraries and occasionally at other venues, mainly in the UK. His main published work consists of solo collections of lyric and narrative poetry, and verse picture books illustrated by a range of illustrators. His picture books include Down by the Cool of the Pool (with Guy Parker-Rees) and The Somethingosaur (with Russell Ayto). He was recently contracted to rewrite the English verse texts for Dick Bruna's Miffy series of preschool books.
- Date of Publication15/09/2015
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight136 g
- Width130 mm
- Height130 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Illustrator(s)Ant Parker
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $18.96
- AU $15.07Trending at AU $18.26
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $25.96
- AU $14.96Trending at AU $23.20
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $14.52
- AU $10.15Trending at AU $12.76
- AU $20.68Trending at AU $23.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.