All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $175.38
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $71.23
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.83
- AU $23.65Trending at AU $25.52
- AU $34.18Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $31.75Trending at AU $38.45
- AU $28.90Trending at AU $35.52
About this product
- DescriptionThis title features 25 fantastic ideas for crafty and crazy conjuring. You can learn how to tie impossible kts, produce coins out of where, read your friend's mind, suspend a hanky in mid-air, and predict the future! It is ideal for ages 7 to 12, with simple tricks to begin with, and more sophisticated illusions for master magicians. 25 brilliant ideas and over 250 clear photographs show you what to do every step of the way. It includes details about useful materials and equipment, as well as tips on presentation and performance style. It offers everything you need to kw to put on your very own magic show - including a grand goodbye finale. Just saying the word 'magic' makes you feel that something wonderful is going to happen...and it will! How do we kw this? Because author Nick Huckleberry Beak is a magician, and he is going to show you how to do some of the best and funniest conjuring tricks around. It takes just three things to make a magic show: an audience, a pocketful of good tricks and YOU! A great magician does t need flashy wands, fluffy bunnies or expensive magic sets. What you need is enthusiasm and practice.Almost all of the tricks in this book can be done using bits and pieces that you will find in your own home - from runaway ribbons to mysterious money. We kw that you are going to have heaps of fun entertaining your friends and family with these illusions. But be warned: once you start, your audience will keep on asking for more!
- Author BiographyNick Huckleberry Beak studied medicine... before deciding to take the next logical step of becoming an entertainer! Since then, he has been playing for a living, running his firm Circus Take-Away.
- Author(s)Nick Huckleberry Beak
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication11/04/2016
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationLeicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintArmadillo Books
- Content Noteover 240 photographs
- Weight408 g
- Width200 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.