All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book shares the wisdom of the animal kingdom's most caring mothers and showcases the power of a mother's love, through beautiful images and quotes. A tribute to moms on Mother's Day, this elegant National Geographic book of thanks and appreciation is the perfect way to show how much she means to you. Page after page of adorable animal photographs and heartfelt celebrations of motherhood in the animal kingdom make this an affordable gift and charming keepsake for every mom. What better way to share words of gratitude and express your love for the mom, wife, grandmom, aunt, or stepmother in your life?
- Author BiographyRACHEL BUCHHOLZ is the executive editor of National Geographic Kids and National Geographic Little Kids magazines in Washington, D.C. In her more than 15 years of editing, she has found some of the world's most amazing stories about animals. She is the author of the Children's Choice-nominated book How to Survive Anything: Shark Attack, Lightning, Embarrasing Parents, Pop Quizzes, and Other Perilous Situations and a former editor at Boys' Life magazine in Dallas.
- Author(s)Rachel Buchholz
- PublisherNational Geographic Society
- Date of Publication29/03/2016
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNational Geographic Society
- Content Note50 Colour Photographs
- Weight318 g
- Width178 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $16.66Trending at AU $30.84
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $32.98Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.