Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.54
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.27
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.57
- AU $12.37Trending at AU $13.00
- AU $11.33Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.32
About this product
- DescriptionIn this brightly illustrated book, readers are introduced to Alphie, a computer that is 'wired differently' and therefore has trouble fitting in and performing successfully. After beginning to doubt his self-worth and his ability to do anything right, Alphie finally meets a human, Chris, who has been hired to fix the malfunctioning computers in the lab. Chris' patient and accepting approach totally changes Alphie's life. Instead of feeling incompatible and useless, Alphie starts to realize that being different is what makes him special, and soon he is free to use his abilities to their fullest -free to be who he was meant to be. This book, written for children ages 8 and up, fosters tolerance and acceptance while celebrating differences. It is a perfect addition to any family and school reading.
- Author(s)Roz Espin
- PublisherAAPC Publishing
- Date of Publication15/10/2003
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAutism Asperger Publishing Co,US
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight209 g
- Width237 mm
- Height204 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.