Amazon Echo: The 2016 Amazon Echo Blueprint: Enrich Your Life with Alexa by Jack Echo (Paperback / softback, 2016)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $22.97+ AU $7.50 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $12.36Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.12
About this product
- DescriptionEnrich Your Life With YOUR Own Personal Assistant!Unlock the Ultimate Benefits of Alexa and Read Free with Kindle Unlimited It's Arrived! The Missing User Manual That Should Have Been Shipped In the Box! The #1 Best Selling author in Computers & Techlogy and Consumer Guides, Jack Echo, has produced a clear and concise guide that will unveil how to get the absolute best from the powerful Amazon Echo. Clear commands, step by step instructions, resources, and practical case studies for using Alexa are outlined in The 2016 Amazon Echo Blueprint, which will take you from newbie to expert in just hours! The 2016 Amazon Echo Blueprint informs the uninformed, guides the rookies, and will enhance your overall experience with the Echo, even as a veteran. You will understand HOW and WHY the Amazon Echo has dominated the Intelligent Personal Assistant marketplace since it's release in 2014 with critics providing the highest praise. Leave behind the hard way of doing things, the future is here with Amazon Echo, and it will only get better and better with Alexa's never-ending updates. What's Waiting Inside For You? Besides saving time, stress, and money with The Amazon Echo Blueprint - INSIDE YOU WILL DISCOVER: FREE BONUSES: A4 Double or Single-side Echo Cheat Sheet (60+ Questions), 5 Page List of 100+ Commands Sorted by Criteria, and 100+ Easter Egg Commands for Your Ease of Reference Practical, Humorous, and Easy to Understand Instructions Without the Technical Jargon Answers to FAQs about the Echo Whether the Amazon Echo, Amazon Tap, and Echo Dot are Worth It The Latest and Greatest Updates and Info on the Echo How to Automate Your Home, Control the Lights, Garage, and More With Your Voice The Best Skills Available from the Skills Store (Hint: who's up for some Jeopardy?) How to Change The Wake Word from Alexa to Amazon or Echo (and which would be best..) How to Buy on Amazon with Your Voice The Best Resources to Stay in the Kw of New Updates and Features for Alexa All Apps, Services, and Devices Alexa Can Connect With How to Familiarize Yourself with the Alexa App and Customize it to Your Individual Preferences How 'If This, Then That' (IFTTT) Can Be a Life Saver (...literally) Why You Don't Need the Amazon Echo Remote Straightforward Troubleshooting Solutions for the Echo Plus more, including...Crystal Clear Examples of Commands Alexa Can Handle Such As: - Playing music with Spotify, Amazon Prime, iTunes, Radios, Pandora, and others... - Reading Your Audible and Kindle Books Hands Free (and Ears Free!) - Helping as a Second Pair of Hands in the Kitchen by Setting Timers, Alarms, Reading Recipes, and Converting Measurements - Reading Your Google Calendar Events, To-do Lists, and Adding Items to Your Shopping List - Fun and Hilarious Questions to Ask - Latest News, Weather, Traffic, Sports, and Business Updates - Plus more... The Echo has already improved thousands of people's lives around the world, with The Blueprint at your command your life will improve even more. If you're on the fence about the Amazon Echo, read through this book and you will discover the answers you seek. The Choice Is Up To You...Would you rather spend hours upon hours researching how to get the most out of your Amazon Echo, or have everything presented to you neatly in just one click with The Amazon Echo Blueprint? The choice is yours... Click wisely.
- Author(s)Jack Echo
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication12/03/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Out-of-print date13/04/2017
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight254 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited byAlexander Steven Wemo
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.